Rotating anode X-ray tube RTM780 specifically designed for surgical C-arms.
It is intended as a replacement for Varian® A-145 insert.
|SPECIFICATIONS X-ray tube RTM780|
|Maximum peak voltage||150 kV|
|Anode angle and diameter||10°-73 mm|
|Maximum anode dissipation||750 W (60000 HU/min)|
|Anode heat storage capacity||225 kJ(300 kHU)|
|Rotating anode speed||3000 rpm|
- CHARACTERISTICS X-ray tube RTM780
- TZM target with large thermal capacity
- Focal track in tungsten-rhenium alloy to prevent cracking
- High-thermal emittance oxide coating on anode and rotor provides high anode heat dissipation rate
- Severe tests during conditioning assure best performances
|FOCAL SPOTS • mm||INPUT POWERS • KW|
- VARIAN B 145 A