Housing C32 for X-ray tube, IAE
Rotating anode X-ray tube C32 unit specifically designed for mobile C-arm equipment.
Suitable for max. 72 mm anode diameter inserts.
|SPECIFICATIONS Housing C32|
|Overall length||435 mm|
|Maximum diameter||150 mm|
|Tube assembly net weight||15 kg|
|Nominal X-ray tube assembly voltage||125 kV|
|Maximum tube assembly heat content||500 kJ (670 kHU)|
|Maximum continuous heat dissipation|| with HE30 – 1000 W (80000 HU/min)|
with HE31 – 1200 W (96000 HU/min)
|Minimum tube assembly inherent filtration||1.2 mm Al/ 75 kV|
|Maximum leakage radiation at 1 m from focal spots||0.22 mGy/h|
- CHARACTERISTICS Housing C32
- Lead lined aluminum body.
- Internal pump for oil circulation, to improve thermal exchange.
- Three devices are present for thermal safety:
1 a bimetallic thermal switch, fitted externally on the anode end
2 a bimetallic thermal switch, internally assembled, series connected with stator common cable
3 a pressure switch
- H.T. cable socket: Parker type Compact Taper
- Solutions for higher dissipation available