Housing C30 for X-ray tube, IAE
Rotating anode X-ray tube C30 unit specifically designed for mobile C-arm equipment.
Suitable for max. 72 mm anode diameter inserts.
|SPECIFICATIONS Housing C30|
|Overall length||416 mm|
|Maximum diameter||134 mm|
|Tube assembly net weight||15 kg|
|Nominal X-ray tube assembly voltage||125 kV|
|Maximum tube assembly heat content||500 kJ (670 kHU)|
|Maximum continuous heat dissipation||140 W (11200 HU/min)|
|Minimum tube assembly inherent filtration||1.2 mm Al/ 75 kV|
|Maximum leakage radiation at 1 m from focal spots||0.18 mGy/h|
- CHARACTERISTICS Housing C30
- Lead lined aluminum body.
- Internal pump for oil circulation, to improve thermal exchange.
- Three devices are present for thermal safety:
1 a bimetallic thermal switch, fitted externally on the anode end
2 a bimetallic thermal switch, internally assembled, series connected with stator common cable
3 a pressure switch
- H.T. cable socket: Parker type Compact Taper or Claymount type MINI75 4pin
- Solutions for higher dissipation available